⇥ 1/2 black firm tofu
⇥ 3 Tbs milk, almond milk or coconut milk
⇥ 3 Tbs nutritional yeast
⇥ 1 cup chick peas
⇥ 1 sweet potato diced
⇥ kale or other leafy green
⇥ 1/2 jalapeno, if you like spice
⇥ 1/2 white onion diced
⇥ olive oil, coconut oil or butter for sautéing (a few Tbs. as needed)
1. Warm olive oil in a pan and add onion. 2-3 minutes
2. Add sweet potatoes. 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Add chick peas. 5 minutes
4. Toss in jalapeno and ripped kale. Stir and continue cooking until everything is softened and starting to brown. 5-10 minutes
1. Chop/mash tofu with a fork in a medium sized bowl.
2. Mix in nutritional yeast and milk. Stir.
3. Warm oil or butter (1 Tbs.) in pan and add egg mixture.
4. Stir while simmering to remove some liquid. Approx. 5 minutes.